Real Estate Land Records
Images are available from January 1, 1967, through the present date. Most images can be viewed and printed online. We are working daily to add more information to the database.
Our indexes include records from January 1, 1930, through the present date. Images are not available online.
(A public terminal is available for use in the Recorder of Deeds office in the Clay County Administration building.)
You must be a registered user to view and print available images. Please review the following information:
- Access to online records is free.
- Registration is required to view and print document images. The auto-populated GUEST access CANNOT view or print images.
- Printed images will state "web copy" since they are printed from the website.
New User Registration
- Go to Online Access.
- At the log in screen, do not click on anything on the first page until you come to the words "New User".
- Select "New User" and read the information on that screen and click on "Next".
- Fill out the form.
- All fields are required unless otherwise stated.
- Your password must be at least 5 characters with a maximum size of 10 characters and should only contain letters, numbers, and the underscore character.
- After you "Submit Application" you will receive a "Verification Email" requiring you to validate the email address provided on your application. Please be sure to provide a valid email address for this process.
Once registered for the online access you can set up automatic notifications specific to your pre-defined information. The Notification Service allows you to be notified when a document is recorded matching your pre-defined search criteria. Use the form to add or modify the desired search criteria. You will be notified via the email address you registered with if a matching document is recorded.
- After you log in to iRecordWeb Search with your permanent username and password - in the upper right hand corner click on your username (email address).
- The User Administration menu will come up on screen - Choose iRecordWeb Notification Service Settings.
It is important that you understand our position regarding your privacy as it relates to this website and our office. As a county office, the Clay County Recorder of Deeds is a public governmental body subject to Chapter 610 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri, commonly known as the Sunshine Law. If an appropriate request is made to this office for information that is subject to disclosure by the Sunshine Law, the Recorder of Deeds will be required to disclose the information requested, even if it may include your personally identifiable information.